The Italian Golden Sound Film Festival is the first film festival held in Matera, southern Italy. Matera was rated as the European Capital of Culture in 2019. Due to the magnificent landscape, many films were filmed here, which promoted Local film industry. The Golden Sound Film Festival was founded by Italian actor, founder and chairman of the VOCE spectacolo cultural association Walter Nicoletti. The film festival will be held in the "Il Piccolo" cinema in Matera, screening selected award-winning films.
VSFF wants to hold a celebration of all movies from all over the world. The jury will be composed of industry professionals whose mission is to discover a new generation of filmmakers who will win the opportunity to present their projects and talents on our website www.vocespettacolo.com.
The VOCE SPETTACOLO Golden Sound Film Festival is organized by VOCE spectacolo, a cultural association located in the Italian capital of Matera.
VOCE SPETTACOLO FILM FESTIVAL is the first film festival of Matera (Italy), European Capital of Culture 2019, founded by the President Walter Nicoletti, italian actor and founder of Voce Spettacolo. The Festival will take place at Cinema “Il Piccolo” in Matera with live screenings of selected films.
The VSFF wants to celebrates cinema and all films coming from all over the world. The jury will be compose by industry professionals and the mission will be to discover new generations of filmmakers, who will win the opportunity to show their projects and talent also on our website www.vocespettacolo.com.
VOCE SPETTACOLO FILM FESTIVAL has been organized by "Voce Spettacolo", a Cultural Association based in Matera, European Capital.
After the live broadcast of the festival, the winners will receive our digital version of the certificate and display it on our website for a full year, as well as our best media partners:
- The Walt Disney Company
- Paramount Pictures
- Warner Bros.
-2OTH Century Fox
- Via Comcast International
- Warner Music
- Sony Music
-Mediaset Media Group
Main competition awards
– Best film
– Best short film
– Best documentary
– Best animation
– Best music video
– Best drone video
– Best website
– Best trailer
Second category awards
– Best actor/actress
– Best director
– Best producer
– Best editor
– Best script
– Best costume
– Best scene design
– Best visual effect
– Best photography
– Best original music
– Best poster
*For the second category of awards, we need to obtain and confirm the name of the winner by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The VOCE SPETTACOLO Golden Sound Film Festival is organized by "VOCE SPETTACOLO", a cultural association headquartered in Matera, the European Capital of Culture 2019.
After live scrennings, the winners will receive our Certificate in digital format for printing and then they will appear on our website for all the year to be showned to our best media friends:
– The AMPAS (The Oscars)
– The Walt Disney Company
– Paramount Pictures
– Warner Bros.Pictures
– 2oth Century Fox
– The Grammy’s
– Viacom International
– Warner Music
– Sony Music
– Best Film
– Best Short
– Best Documentary
– Best Animation
– Best Music Video
– Best Drone Video
– Best WebSerie
– Best Trailer
– Best Actor/Actress
– Best Director
– Best Producer
– Best Editing
– Best Script
– Best Costumes
– Best Scenography
– Best Visual Effects
– Best Photography
– Best Original Soundtrack
– Best Poster
*For the secondary awards we need to receive the name by email (email@example.com).
V OCE SPETTACOLO FILM FESTIVAL has been organized by “Voce Spettacolo”, a Cultural Association based in Matera, European Capital of Culture 2019 and will be held in Matera on June 2019.
1) The Italian Golden Sound Film Festival only accepts feature films, short films, puns, animations, music videos, drone videos, web videos and trailers with English subtitles.
2) globalfilmway.com will notify the director/producer/user of the choice of the film and then be allowed to use the official film festival logo in his entry.
3) The Italian Golden Sound Film Festival reserves the right to refuse submission. The film festival jury can delete any item at any time, or during competitions and ceremonies.
4) All items submitted to the Golden Sound Film Festival through the website will not be refunded.
5) The travel expenses and living expenses for participating in the film festival shall be borne by the director/producer/user.
c） 将影片副本存放在Voce Spettacolo声势电影节组委会中央档案馆，专门用于研究、文献和机构用途。
14） 您同意赔偿Voce Spettacolo Film Festival意大利金声音电影节涉及版权、商标、信用、宣传、放映的任何及所有索赔、责任、损失、损害和费用，以及提交和选择的放映视频的损失或损害。
15） 通过将项目提交给Voce Spettacolo金声音电影节，导演/制片人/用户理解并接受这些要求、规则和条例。
VOCE SPETTACOLO FILM FESTIVAL has been organized by “Voce Spettacolo”, a Cultural Association based in Matera, European Capital of Culture.
1) Voce Spettacolo Film Festival accept Feature films, Short, Doumentary, Animation, Music Video, Drone Video, WebSeries and Trailer only with english subtitles.
2) The director/Producer/User will be notified the official selection by globalfilmway and then he will can use the official festival Laurel’s on his project.
3) Voce Spettacolo Film Festival reserves the right to refuse submissions. The Festival jury can remove any projects at any moment, also during the competition and ceremony.
4) All projects submitted with globalfilmway to Voce Spettacolo Film Festival are non-refundable.
5) Travel and living expenses are charged by the Director/Producer/User.
6) All projects submitted and selected (including trailer,teaser,poster,pressbook ecc) will be published on our website www.vocespettacolo.com and on our social media.
7) The copies are and will be used by the Organizing Committee only for cultural, non-profit purposes and the best sequences may be broadcast by media as promotion before, during and after “Voce Spettacolo Film Festival” also in collaboration with Public Institutions, Media, Schools, etc.
– You authorizes:
a) the widest broadcasting of the work (that is not subjected to any right or other indemnity) making it as easy as possible for the work to be put at the disposal of the institutions that may require it.
b) the vision of the video to delegates, credited journalists, observers, experts invited by the Organizing Committee.
c) the deposit of the copies of the production in the Central Archives of the Voce Spettacolo Film Festival Organizing Committee, to be used exclusively for study, documentation and institutional purposes.
8) The Director/Producer/User must declares to acted in the respect of dispositions of the cine-television rights. The participants will be considered directly responsible for any request or claim for damages or refund coming after the presentation of the work at the Festival.
9) The Organizing Committee grants the right to use the participants’ names at the Festival, for its own promotional activity.
10) Voce Spettacolo Film Festival does not accept:
a) Low quality Video
b) Amateur video and smartphone video
c) Political and religious video
d) Sex video
e) Racials video
11) The Voce Spettacolo Film Festival’s Primary Awards are : Best Feature, Best Short, Best Documentary, Best Animation, Best Music Video, Best Drone Video, Best WebSeries, Best Trailer.
12) The Voce Spettacolo Film Festival Secondary Awards are: Best Director, Best Producer, Best Actor/Actress, Best Scenography, Best Costumes, Best Visual Effects, Best Photography, Best Original Soundtrack, Best Editing, Best Screenplay, Best Poster.
13) Voce Spettacolo Film Festival can remove the selected projects from the competition at any time.
14) You agree to indemnify Voce Spettacolo Film Festival, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos submitted and selected.
15) By submitting the project to Voce Spettacolo Film Festival the Director/Producer/User understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations.